Poison/VenomProof of Existence:
The Blasé MiasmicBrief description Of element Use:
Poison as a gas: On impact the liquid becomes a natural gas that spreads on its own.
Poison as a liquid: Poison in vials can explode so it could be used as a bomb and whatnot.Weapon:
Bow and Arrow. Vials of VenomHomeworld:
Prone to talking in the most monotone way, Yivx is as her Proof of Existence claims: Blasé. Seemingly nonchalant about every which subject. Her vocabulary of emotions is limited so don't expect her to be aggravated or surprised easily. However, she's a respectable person and she gives her dues. She won't look down on anyone without a good reason to. Backstory:
Yivx's somebody was a great warrior in the Coliseum. She wasn't indestructible but she gave people a run for their money.. that wasn't demi-gods. She boasted. Always took the opportunity to rub it in peoples faces which granted her a lot of enemies and very few friends. She didn't care though. When she was defeated, she'd just rank back up to her spot. So one day as she was eating a winners feast, she was poisoned. Someone took the venom of a snake and spiked her wine and it wasn't a quick and painless kind of poison. It was a slow and you get my point. She was FURIOUS. Her heart was filled with so much hatred, she cursed so many names and death didn't find her. The heartless did. The emotions were so strong that they took her heart before the poison could even finish off her body.Other Notes:
- Commonly ends her sentences with ", I guess." , "... okay." , "or.. whatever."
- Loves cinnamon dearly. Cinnamon tea, cinnamon buns, you name it.
- Just because she's seemingly uninterested on everything, doesn't mean she isn't talkative. If you approach her, she will talk.
- Because of her past life i.e 'Somebodies' upbringing, Yivx stands tall metaphorically speaking. She never slouches and her manners are well still intact.. in most cases.
- She's nonchalant on the case of nudity. Xelege isn't too fond of this trait and has given her one of his sweaters to wear when she isn't wearing her coat.
- Wears an Archery Chest Guard covering her left bosom. It's a natural force of habit.